- 100 meters (328.08 feet) Water Submersible
- Buttonless Rotating Magnetic Ring Design which is used to change lighting modes, turn the light on/off and check the battery level
- Dual Layer Body Design to improve durability and protect against corrosion
- Large Lanyard Hole for quick and easy attachment
- 172 meter (564.30 feet) beam distance
- 7,400 Candela Peak Beam Intensity
- Impact Resistance is rated at 1 meter (3.28 feet)
Lighting Modes and Run Times1:
- Turbo: 1,000 Lumens; 3 hour run time
- Low: 400 Lumens; 7 hour and 30 min. run time
- Red Light:
- 105 Lumens, 8 hour run time
Dimensions: 8.19" length x 1.57" head diameter x 1.02" body diameter (208mm x 40mm x 26mm)
Weight (without batteries): 8.64oz (245g)
Powered by: (2) 18650 Rechargeable Batteries OR (4) 3V CR123A Lithium Batteries2.
The box includes a 1,000 Lumen Fenix SD20 Dive Flashlight, Adjustable Lanyard, Spare O-ring, Conducting Plate and Instruction Manual.
1. The run times are approximate and depend on factors such as batteries, environment, etc.
2. A conductor plate should be used between batteries if they are flat top.