- Max of 4,200 Lumens1
- Green, Blue and Red Lights
- Ability to Turn on the Main LED's and Multicolored LED's at the Same Time
- Battery Level Indicator
- 490 meter (1,607.61 feet) beam distance
- Cree XM-L2 U2 LEDs for White Light
- XM-L Color LEDs for Multicolored Lights
- 60,000 Candela Peak Beam Intensity
- Rated at 1 meter (3.28 feet) of impact resistance
- Rated Waterproof and Submersible up to 2 meters (6.56 feet)
- IP-X8 Rating
Lighting Modes and Run Times2:
- Main LEDs
- Turbo: 4,000 Lumens; 1 hour and 30 min. run time
- High: 1,800 Lumens; 3 hour run time
- Medium: 600 Lumens; 11 hour run time
- Low: 200 Lumens; 35 hour run time
- Eco: 40 Lumens; 175 hour run time
- Strobe: 4,000 Lumens
- Multicolored Secondary LEDs
- Red: 140 Lumens; 14 hour run time
- Green: 190 Lumens; 11 hour run time
- Blue: 45 Lumens; 11 hour run time
- White: 200 Lumens; 11 hour run time
Overall Length: 6.22" Length x 2.91" Head Diameter x 2.04" Body Diameter (158mm x 74mm x 52mm)
Powered by: (4) 18650 Rechargeable Batteries OR (8) CR123A Batteries. Can also operate with (2) 1850 batteries OR (4) CR123A batteries3
The box includes a 4,200 Lumen Fenix LD75C Flashlight, Holster, Spare O-ring, User Manual and Warranty Card.
1. In order to get the full 4,200 Lumens you must turn on the main LEDs which are 4,000 Lumens and the smaller multicolored white LED which is 200 Lumens.
2. The run times are approximate and depend on factors such as batteries, environment, etc.
3. If the flashlight is used with the (2) 18650 or (4) CR123A batteries, the main LEDs Lumen output is reduced by half and the approximate run times stay the same while the multicolored "secondary" LEDs Lumen output remain the same but their approximate run times are reduced by half.